I love living in FL. I love the fast paced environment, the weather and those gorgeous oceans. But every now and again, I miss home. The changing of the seasons, the Great Smoky mountains and that slow life. Two weeks ago, I was invited to check out a new grocery store in Oldsmar, FL. Little did I know, this amazing store brought more than just their one-of-a-kind shopping experience, they brought me home!
Founded in 1975 in Asheville, North Carolina, Earth Fare is the first and most authentic organic and natural healthy supermarket with 39 stores across the Southeast, mid-Atlantic and Midwest. Their full-service philosophy incorporates the highest food Quality Standards in the industry with compelling value, friendly and knowledgeable service, and a superior shopping experience. It’s a philosophy that makes it easy to live a healthier lifestyle, every day.
Below are a few fun facts you should know about this new grocery store taking over in Oldsmar!
- 43rd location; second in Tampa Bay area; seventh in Florida
- Approximately 110 employees and counting
- 24,000 square feet; 80 cafe seats
- Free Wi-Fi
- 3,000 charitable donation made to the Edible Peace Patch Project, to support student curriculum and a garden at a local elementary school
- All water used in store, including misters, is pure and filtered through reverse osmosis
- Many local vendors offering hundreds of Florida products throughout the entire store such as Pinellas Ale Works, Cigar City, Big Storm, Blazing Bean Roasters, Dakin, Eat Fresco, Mother Kombucha and more.
- 7 new organic cleaning products with more to come
I’m proud to see a little piece of Asheville entering the hearts of our people here in the sunshine state. Be sure you check it out!
Earth Fare Oldmsar: 3136 Tampa Rd, Oldsmar, FL 34677
Open daily: 7AM-11PM
The doors are now open and the buggies are patiently awaiting for your arrival!
Want a chance to win a $25.00 gift card for a No Ordinary Shopping experience?
Leave me a comment below telling me what’s your favorite shopping item and I’ll choose a random comment on November 15th (using Random.org) and announce the winner here on the blog and on social media! Stay tuned.
Want to increase your chances of winning?
Add additional comments below each time you do the following:
- Follow No Ordinary Liz on Twitter.
- Like No Ordinary Liz on Facebook.
- Follow Earth Fare on Twitter.
- Like Earth Fare on Facebook.
Disclaimer: This post is written on behalf of Earth Fare! All pictures and content were provided by Earth Fare. I was able to experience the new store and a $25.00 gift card in exchange for blog and social media posts. All opinions are my own.