Do you think eating healthy is too expensive or wonder why you should bother? A healthy diet can shrink your waistline, but weight loss isn’t the only reason to choose nutritious foods over empty calories. Just look at these mental and physical benefits of a nutritious diet:
- Better moods and fewer mood swings.
- Improved focus.
- Better sleep.
- More energy.
- Improved athletic performance.
- Clearer skin.
- Reduced digestive problems.
- A stronger immune system.
- Lower risk of chronic lifestyle diseases like diabetes, heart disease, and cancer.
Eating well doesn’t have to break the bank, either. If you think healthy eating means shopping organic at high-end stores like Whole Foods, think again. While eating well on a tight budget might require more planning, it absolutely can be done. Don’t believe us? These six budget-friendly shopping and cooking tips will show you how. Continue reading “GUEST POST: Your Diet, Your Health: How to Eat Well, Feel Better, and Save Money”